Reincarnation: ROA Reincarnation: ROA

Short and sweet.

Well crafted, well rounded and full of charm, this game is a clever short that will entertain you for at least a few minutes.

Teaches kids that: "Hell is systematic, orderly and generally like life on Earth." "Selling students on the black market is wrong." Which it is. So don't do it or else...well, you saw what happened to Riley.

5 Min. to Kill (Yourself) 5 Min. to Kill (Yourself)

Just awful.

Well produced, but mindless and violent. Made for people who are on drugs.

Isometric view is fine. Isometric controls are awful. Think back to Super Mario RPG on the SNES, where up on the directional pad actually took you up on the screen.

TEACHES KIDS THAT: "Endurance and self control is unimportant." "All Christians are destructive loons and God is under their control." "Society is at blame for the decisions and actions of individuals."

Blood Car 2000! Blood Car 2000!

Your other left!

Sadistic and violent, yet mindlessly fun-like Left4Dead ported to the NES.

I don't know what kind of mold those zombies came out of, but I've never had more fun mowing down bleeding cardboard boxes.

The only problem I had with the game was the sticky movement, but even that proved to add to the game's enjoyment as I finally ran through the cube zombie after driving a million circles around it.

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

Fun...I think.

While stylish and endearing in presentation, the underlying objective of the game is rather in want.

The repetition involved in the track makes me wonder if it should have been in the Rhythm section. More and varying stages would add more depth to the game.

Adrenaline Challenge! Adrenaline Challenge!

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

Entertaining! While visually impotent, the straightforward controls and enjoyable physics make this game well worth playing.

Sonic 3D Snowboarding Sonic 3D Snowboarding

Pretty awful.

Yes, it's gives the illusion of 3D. Yes, you're snowboarding as Sonic. Yes, we hear Sonic Adventure music. The controls are...well, easy. Where's the challenge?

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

Stylish!

The controls seem a bit stiff, but the sound and graphical presentation are top-notch.